CAKE! I was introduced to a Diet Coke Cake at work. Big mistake! Ever since that day last week, I've made 2 cakes in a week. I think I've eaten at least one cake by myself. It's the best invention ever. You take 1 can of any flavored diet soda and 1 box of cake mix any flavor. Use dark colored drink w/ dark colored cake mix and light colored drink w/ light colored cake. No oil, eggs, or water....just soda + cake. Easy!
I've made:
Diet 7 Up w/ Pineapple cake
Diet Cherry Vanilla Coke w/ Chocolate cake
Super YUM!!!
My good friend Kristen told me about another fabulous invention.....use canned pumpkin in place of the soft drink. I tried this last night with carrot cake. OMG! I'm in heaven. I shared some with our neighbor and he said "it was fabulous"!
You can Google "Diet Coke Cake" and get many combo's.
Needless to say I can never stop breastfeeding now. I need the 500 a day calorie burn to make up for the 500 calorie new cake obsession.
http://www.thecoca-colacompany.com/heritage/pdf/RECIPE_easylowfatcake.pdf
No comments:
Post a Comment