Monday, March 9, 2009

Hannah 18 month udate

It's been forever since I've blogged! It's been super crazy busy at work. I love legislative session time! :) Hannah had her 18 month check-up last week and she's growing like a weed. She's now up to 35 words, even putting some together. Dr. Louis was very impressed by her talkative nature. She told him what sound a cow and car makes and bye-bye when he left the room. I told Dr. Louis that the talkative nature is from her daddy. Her favorite grouping of words is "Dance, baby, dance". She's into dancing and when she hears music, she and her baby "dance". She weighs 23 lbs and is 31 3/4 in tall. She's in the 45%tile for weight and 50%tile for height. She love Elmo, babies, fruit, and cheese. Her fav's these days are blueberries, cantalope, strawberries, watermelon, and apples. She's showing interest in potty training. She tells us when she has "poo poo" and will take her diaper off when she see's us (mainly me) using the restroom. She wants to sit on the potty. I told Richard this weekend that we need to get a Hannah seat for the potty. We would love if she was potty trained.....bigger diapers=not as many in the box. :( I have some cute pictures of her helping me garden from this weekend. She had a fun time reorganizing the flowers I'd put down, raking leaves, and wattering the plants. Gotta love March in Texas...85 degrees. Oh, I found a fabulous site for my mom friends, mother's day gifts, and birthday gifts. http://www.figsandginger.com/item.php?item_id=53&category_id=1
They sell them at this cute little baby boutique in south Austin (W. Slaugher Ln and MoPac) called Baby Bugaloo. This has already been added to my wishlist for Mother's Day.

No comments: