Man o man! I haven't blogged in awhile. The month of May is a crazy one in the education business. It's full of last minute meetings, last minute projects, end of year reports, end of year celebrations, preparation for summer school, preparation for summer work, and beginning to plan for the next school year! Trust me, it's crazy. So, I've been a huge slacker on blogging. But, alas, I looked through my camera phone and realized I had some really really cute pictures to share with our friends and family that blog follow.
Hannah is a vibrant, busy, talkative, precocious, running, jumping, did I mention talkative toddler?! She now knows how to count to ten in Spanish as well as say, "muy bien, adios, hola, ayudame, and several fruits and veggies". I need to re-take a conversational Spanish class just to stay ahead of her! She's realized that she loves the pool and loves to swim. Hannah saw her cousins, Brady and Katie, graduate from Pre-K this weekend. She was so impressed by what they've learned. She can't wait to know her months of the year, and how to sing the "Tooty-Ta" song!
We're excited about our upcoming trip to visit Uncle Jeff in Colorado. It can't come at a better time since the weather there will be in the 80's during the day and 50's at night! Cannot.wait!


No comments:
Post a Comment