I borrowed this from a Mollie (http://molliedonovan.blogspot.com/) as I frequent her blog oogling at her beautiful photography, but also I think she's just as fabulous a person.
"No one else will ever know the strength of my LOVE for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart sounds like from the inside." Mollie also goes on to share about a book that she's reading titled, "How We Love Our Kids"......in the first chapter of the book (as Mollie shares), "Kids have a natural knack for revealing the things we like least about ourselves. Even shortcomings we’re completely unaware of, things we deny, things we’ve successfully hidden for years. All of them suddenly begin to parade around your neat little life when you have children.".....GULP. The little Miss Hannah is quite independent, talkative, bossy, precocious, smart, and sassy at times......double-GULP.....Richard said, if he closes his eyes, and hears the chatter of bossy-sassy, he's not sure who's talking, me or Hannah.....triple-GULP. I hope Hannah not only knows how much I LOVE her has a Mom, but also as her own person, her own fabulous, bossy, smart, beautiful, funny, independant, wonderful person.
1 comment:
triple gulp is right! been there ;)
Post a Comment