Sunday, April 26, 2009

The weekend project.

The finished product!



Hannah enjoying dinner at her new table. I added a tablecloth to make it extra special.


Hannah trying out the table before it was finished. She wanted to have a tea party.



Richard is notorious on Friday afternoon for saying, "what are we going to do this weekend?" My response is usually, "hopefully, relax.". Not this weekend. Richard had the brilliant idea to build Hannah a table. I got to help decide upon the colors (pink and green, duh) and he did all of the rest! It looks amazing. He did a fantastic job and most of all Hannah loves it. She even wanted to eat her dinner at her new table. Richard, Hannah and I are so lucky to have such a kind, creative, and talented person in our lives. You're always thinking of ways to make us feel special. We love you!