Monday, March 22, 2010

H-E-B

Hannah loves our weekend shopping trip to HEB.  She loves to help me by putting things in the shopping cart.  She has her own shopping cart at home that she got from Santa Claus that she loves to push around the house and pretend to go to the grocery store.  The grocery shopping day (Sunday) came around and she wanted to take the cart with us including two of her babies (Baby Anna and Baby Alice) along with two blankets for the babies.  I caved.  I totally let her bring the shopping cart.  I'm sure it will bite me later, but she wanted to soooo bad.  She was so good at HEB with the shopping cart.  She followed closely behind me, she put "Hannah snacks" in her cart, and she didn't run in to anyone.  I did mostly hear "she's so cute, what a cute shopping cart" and only got two nasty looks from other shoppers.  So, all in all, it was a good trip to HEB and Hannah was super thrilled!

No comments: