Monday, March 22, 2010

Kids Club at Home Depot



Richard found out that Home Depot has a Kids Club that meets one Saturday a month where kids can build things.  I can see our house filled with Hannah building projects soon enough.  Richard may have to build a book shelf for Hannah creations to display all of the fabulousness.  Saturday was "build a wagon planter".  Hannah's favorite part was using the hammer and telling us how to build her wagon.  Hmmmmm.....I wonder who she gets that from?!   She had a lot of fun (we did too) and walked away with a wagon for her strawberry plant.  We also bought a box planter, some tomato and carrot seeds, and another strawberry plant to grow.  I think it's going to be really really neat for Hannah to watch her produce grow and then get to eat it!  I may be more excited than her. 

No comments: