Monday, August 2, 2010

Sneak Peak

We took Hannah to Portrait Innovations for her annual birthday photo shoot.  Like always, she's a ham for the camera.  Richard went with us this year and he made her laugh and laugh which resulted in some great photos.  I just have to mention the best photos were when Richard was riding around the studio riding a stuffed animal giant dog.  It was fabulous!  On another note......3?!?!?!  When did that happen?  When did three years go by?  I must have been asleep for the first year, crazy busy the second year, and this past year, I'm just now getting organized and have learned how to balance work, home, and family.  Maybe this year I'll learn how to play more, relax more often, and have more fun! 

Here's a sneak peak of the "I'm 3" birthday photo shoot!

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

Like the first pic on the belly. Has been a fast 3.