Every Friday is pizza and frozen yogurt Friday at the Lunoff house. We've tried many frozen yogurt places, but our favorite has to be The Yogurt Spot by my office. It's the best, really. It's so creamy and they have plastic lids on the toppings.....are you know germa a phobe Tracy, really appreciates at least some barrier over my Reese's cups to prevent tiny hands and grown up fingers from just digging in. It makes me feel better at least about dumping a load of Reese's goodness on my Chocolate Craving yogurt. There is a horse statue around the corner that Hannah must sit on each and every time we go. I have many many photos of her just cheesing on this thing. I don't get it, but I guess you have to be 3 and really love that metal horse. It makes her happy, so we do it....every.Friday.


No comments:
Post a Comment