Friday, June 3, 2011

My love.

Really how'd we get so lucky?!  She's the best child.  She rarely complains, she's so loving, she is so smart, she is really funny, and she loves to eat.  These are my two favorite pics of the moment.  Hannah will begin Pre-K in August and I can't believe it.  Really.  I will cry like a baby I'm sure the first day she puts on her school uniform (best decision ever to send her to private pre-k where there is a uniform....trust me folks, otherwise, it would be World War III every morning in the Lunoff household fighting about she can't wear blue wedges to pre-k).  We can't to see what pre-k has in store for her.  She's beginning to recognize her letters.  She can even spell and write "Hannah", "Mom", and "Dad".  She knows how to use her iTouch, use the computer to watch Elmo video clips from sesamestreet.com, she's learning to tie her shoes, learning Spanish, and getting bigger everyday (we're down to only one stool in the guest bathroom...she can reach the facet in our bathroom, already).  I promise to update more frequently especially this summer after Hannah has finished swim lessons, her second session of dance classes, her gymnastics classes, and her fabulous trip with Nana (with Hi Hannah) and Aunt Jenny to Myrtle Beach (I'm super jealous of this trip)! 

No comments: